• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Larger Framed Oakleys...

I have been eyeing the Hijinx as I had heard it was a larger fit. The scalpel also looked interesting but based on pictures, it did not look like they were very wide. Guess I'll have to take a trip down to the O store to try on some stuff. :rockon:

I have been eyeing the Hijinx as I had heard it was a larger fit. The scalpel also looked interesting but based on pictures, it did not look like they were very wide. Guess I'll have to take a trip down to the O store to try on some stuff. :rockon:
It all comes down to trying stuff on and getting what feels good to you. good luck.

post some pictures of what you do end up getting.

It all comes down to trying stuff on and getting what feels good to you. good luck.

post some pictures of what you do end up getting.

Will definitly post pics of whatever I pick up. It seems like my collection will be growing now that I've discovered this forum. :cool:

I also have a wide head, and ended up buying Pit Bull after trying on a bunch including ones that were wide enough, but didn't quite fit my face right: Ten, Eyepatch 2. The good thing about Pit Bull is the big lenses blocking out the sun.

This stuff is not cheap, so it's best to go to the Oakley store and try on a bunch of diff models and play with the frames to see if you feel comfortable that they will flex safely without cracking. It's very common to see others also having older Oakleys with cracked frames.

Back