• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Larger (slightly) Juliet Nosebombs

Masa0199

I should Work at Oakley
Washington D.C.
Did a search and didn't see this covered yet but if it has been please excuse.

Long story short, I have been looking for X-Large nosebombs for Juliets due to Asian features. As some may know, finding Asian fit glasses (especially X-Metals) that fit comfortably is a challenge. OEM Large are OK but I wanted a little more lift to prevent orbitals touching my cheeks some more so I went ahead and tried some other 3rd party nosebombs and found Revant ones to not only be the closest to OEM in feel (seem to rubber not silicone) but slightly larger than the OEM large.

Below are some comparison shots in order - Linegear small - OEM small - OEM large - Revant large. While the difference isn't substantial - it is noticeable when wearing (for me anyway). Thought this would be helpful to forum members who would like a better Asian fit for their Juliet and X-Squared frames.
MVIMG_20200522_120109.jpg
MVIMG_20200522_120514.jpg
MVIMG_20200522_120605.jpg

Revent rubber is really good stuff.wish they'd make all the parts.no parting lines and a nice texture.

Revent rubber is really good stuff.wish they'd make all the parts.no parting lines and a nice texture.

Yeah it's nearly identical to oem rubber parts. Wouldn't surprise me if they took some of Oakley's expired parents to make their rubber parts like they do with their Elite lenses. I read that some of their board members and employees were with Oakley pre-Lux so that would make sense.

Back