• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Larger X Metals?

rightcoastnj

Oakley Expert
nj
So I've always been a lifestyle guy .. the Juliets simply are way too small on my face, I've never even seen a pair of R1's in person, but I love the craftsmanship and look of them..so , are there any larger style X metals ? something in the Holbrooks size range? (and not Plaintiff Sq or anything, true X metals) How does the X Squared feel? I wear my two-face's now as my dressier pair, but I'd love to pick up a pair of X metals . Any help would be awesome!

I'd say go try a pair of X-Squared. You will like them. They are still around too......I can't remember if they have them at the vault by us but I think they do.
If they don't and you wanna try a pair on and don't want them to order them I may be able to help out with that.

yea, theyre a little too pricey for me to buy sight unseen.. if i get a chance to stop by the vault ill see if they have them.. if not, ill PM you ;-)

thanks brotha! btw, i ran that display case idea by the owners of my company (including my father ) and he'd be on board with it if i can find a way to simplify it slightly!

No problem....I can meet up with you at the vault if need be. :)

That display case thing.....hmmmmmm.....Qtrain has done a couple now...maybe he can assist with simplification?

awesome. i was just emailing back and forth with v2oak.. we need to set up an east coast swap day lol

and I think QTrain is made at me cause I sent my holbrooks to DrChop instead of him :-/ even though I plan on sending him some frames too lol
Qtrains cases are really really nice, but theyd be far too expensive to produce for us. This is the original drawing I did.. just need to make it a little easier:
nx75p2.png

Qtrain doesn't get mad. ;)

Will this be one of those assemble at home things? or complete in the box....just open it and plug in? Simpler is definitely better and more cost effective.

more than likely itll be shipped knockdown - all the required pieces, etc.. its just much more cost effective to ship it knocked down. well have a bunch of different colors to choose from. the lights will probably come pre-installed in the top and just need to be plugged in.

oh itll come out right. were a 40 mil/year company lol..well make it work. i figure for $200 shipped or something, its a much better alternative for those of us who cant afford the real deal..

Latest Posts

Back