• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Largest collection

Anton has the most amazing collection. He privied me to photos after photos after photos. His whole damn garage is a display case. Who has an Oakley Jet pilot eject seat? Anton. ****** amazing!
Purchased from Anton and Joseph, great peeps, choice items and super rare items. Lots of prototypes.
7DE8C61E-CA21-425F-BD85-C0DE4CBBFD33.jpeg
Wtf.. some random dudes.. with Del Matticks, Joseph-Carson Smith-Royal, Oakley Hog and Cody Oslo

Only one pair at the table.. The first appearance of the Oakley Ferrari SF-16.. 😜😬🤔

I'm just happy to know most of the big dogs in person. 😎 Anton once said to me, I inspired him start collecting 10 years ago. What he achieved in the meanwhile is simply impossible. I'm happy to call this guy a friend.

I don’t think anyone will ever top Del’s epic collection. It was simply jaw dropping to see the “limited” pics that a lot of us got to see. One can only truly imagine all the things NOT shown.

If you haven’t seen any of Del’s collection there is a video on Dann’s site (OReview)from the “Great Meeting With Jim” years ago. He is setting most of it up in the warehouse for display in the video and there are many walkthrough shots. Outstanding drool material!!

Back