• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Laser Lens for M Frames

VirginiaDare

Oakley Beginner
Hi

new member. Hoping the massive amount of knowledge and expertise here can help with a simple question:

Given the recent attacks on pilots and LEOs with lasers, mostly green (532 nm), and resulting eye damage, I’m concerned about what types of lasers the Oakley M Frame laser lens protect against?

Does anyone know? I didn’t see an answer but may not have used the right search.

is Oakley making an anti-laser lens for the new Alpha M-Fames?

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Virginia Dare

Thank you very much Flyer. The spec sheet was exactly what I needed.

WARNING:

Do NOT rely on the Oakley laser lens to protect you against the green (532 nm) laser pointers being used against some LEOs in the recent disturbances and against pilots. Some officers and flight crews have been injured.

The spec sheet clearly indicates that the Oakley laser lens is for the other end of the spectrum.

Thank you very much Flyer. The spec sheet was exactly what I needed.

WARNING:

Do NOT rely on the Oakley laser lens to protect you against the green (532 nm) laser pointers being used against some LEOs in the recent disturbances and against pilots. Some officers and flight crews have been injured.

The spec sheet clearly indicates that the Oakley laser lens is for the other end of the spectrum.
Did you find anything that would work well?