• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold LAST CALL $175 takes the rest — Big “Retirement Sale”

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM'd about #31

Some people reacted to this post.
Got a request for better pics of the shadow camo pattern ... for those who haven’t seen it, the pattern is very dark and often looks polished black under dim to average lighting. Very nice subtle pattern that doesn’t stand out.

A37AC26E-7901-445F-B7B6-3395BAE4EA59.jpeg
CF4F8565-1ECF-4648-B580-D4EB347FA9D1.jpeg
1BB5A86B-B700-45F9-B79A-67111C655704.jpeg

I have a plain black pair of these I use to beat around in. These are sweet and extremely tempting. Someone please buy them to remove that temptation.

Them Death Card bags.....darn

Price drops!

For anyone who already received their items, I’d appreciate a quick PM to let me know that they arrived safely.

I’m having some trouble with the feedback system. I left feedback for the first buyer, but when I tried to do it for the next person, the forum gave me an error saying I already left feedback for this sale thread. If you want, you can create a separate deal thread and point me to it so I can leave you feedback, I’d be glad to do it.

Bump

Here’s a summary of what’s left...

2. Holbrook B1B – Matte Blue / Grey Polarized (MPH ?) tiny dot on one lens. $50

5. Flak Jacket XLJ - SI (Standard Issue) - Matte Black / Grey Polarized 11-435. Worn once. $80

7. Flak Jacket XLJ – SGH Exclusive (Sunglass Hut) – Polished Black / Jade Iridium Polarized 24-365. I used to wear these a lot but they are still in good condition. New black earsock / notepad kit included. Calling them 9/10 condition with new rubbers. $70

12. Infinite Hero Coin with plastic case. $45

34. Replacement Lenses – Flak Jacket XLJ – Black Iridium Polarized 13-662 *BNIB*. $50

37. Letter Press Microbag 100-048-001 $10

41. James Bubba Stewart Signature Series Microbag $10

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I needed 50 dangit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I know a way you can make a quick $50 :spiteful:

LAST CALL $175 takes it all to close out the sale. Stupid good deal. Total value at the currently listed prices is $315. That’s ~44% off. I’d just rather not have to deal with eBay... but if somebody doesn’t take this soon that’s where these are headed.

Oh Man! These have got go surely??? If I was Stateside I’d be having this... love the XLJs. And who doesn’t want another IH coin???!

Great deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.