• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Last Pickup For Awhile...going Out With A Bang!

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
My collecting will be on the backburner for awhile. I've got all the frogs and metals I really want, and the ones I DO want can wait. My Time Tank finally came in. Wow! This thing is half the weight of my bracelet holeshot. It is definitely a huge watch but still looks good on my little wrist. I decided to go with the black dial since it can pretty much go with anything.

SJBVY.jpg

IIqx8.jpg

Nice pickup looks really good!! Hope you can resist buying anymore metals it's gonna be hard!

Nice pickup looks really good!! Hope you can resist buying anymore metals it's gonna be hard!

Thanks man. If you haven't noticed I went on a metal-buying spree but now I've focused my attention more towards something that will prevent me from being on this forum a lot and going on ebay scouting for deals :). I am also out of room in my display and the other metals I want aren't ones I really "need" except plasma/ice to complete my XS set but that will be an easy kill.

finally :eek:)
thought, you were looking for the silver face?!
any way awesome time piece . . .

ha you think your wrists are tiny you should see mine. This would look ridiculous on me lol if it even fits. Congrat's Jive, im happy you got your Watch! nice way to go out indeed. Now you can watch the time go by from not buying Oakley. How come this is called the time tank? i thought it was the minute machine?

Sweet Rob! Got your time tank, congrats brah! Good luck on your new task at hand :redface:.

@yoshi - I think its called the time tank because the side of the bracelet looks like tank tracks, plus it's built like a tank, LOL!

Sweet Rob! Got your time tank, congrats brah! Good luck on your new task at hand :redface:.

@yoshi - I think its called the time tank because the side of the bracelet looks like tank tracks, plus it's built like a tank, LOL!

Thanks guys :)...@Yoshi these were originally called the Time Tank but Cartier sued Oakley and they were forced to change the name to the Minute Machine which doesn't sound as cool!

Back