• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Latch Special Edition

I got shipping confirmation for both the glasses and gift. I ordered mine yesterday. I was surprised that the viddy box showed up on order ,i would not have ordered it if the gift didn't come with it. Who would put camera together and who would leave it alone. I think I am not gonna put it together. The Latch is not my style of shades but I wanted the gift....

I got shipping confirmation for both the glasses and gift. I ordered mine yesterday. I was surprised that the viddy box showed up on order ,i would not have ordered it if the gift didn't come with it. Who would put camera together and who would leave it alone. I think I am not gonna put it together. The Latch is not my style of shades but I wanted the gift....

Mine was shipped today as well. I am not really sure what I will do with the gift in the end but since it is so rare I will hold on to it unopened for a while before I decide.

I do like the latch though, so would have ordered them anyway.

How much do you think a box is gonna run? I have the opportunity to get one but I absolutely hate the Latch. Just don't know if its worth grabbing for a pair of shades I won't ever wear.

Back