• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Latest Prices On Displays......

I got one from gershel bros shipped for around 180(thir party case). My thought on the cubes is many more wives will let their husbands purchase the cubes over the towers. Just a thought.

Thanks! I'm going to get one from them. Now I have to measure how tall a metal two tier stand is. Which model did you get?

Aluminum Countertop Showcase I got this one. The double oakley stands fit (the metal ones) my only complaint is its a little narrow. Its about 2 frogs wide exactly. If you want to see some of my pics look at my frog pond under the collection thread. Great for the price, just a bit narrow.

Yeah, I like the second one too. So froghog, you basically can put 2 stands per level for 12 pair total right?

The 28" Counter Cube on eBay right now, I'm pretty sure, is the one on Green Bay CL....He was going to accept $250 cash from me when I didn't think I could get my Single-Wide home....NOT positive though.....

What is it with people posting stuff on CL and then rising the price on them. I guess this technically wouldnt classify as that but...... I have a 6' tower bought for $250 (as advertised) with all the goodies but I was working on a way to ship it, then it went to 300, then 400, now it is listed for $500

What is it with people posting stuff on CL and then rising the price on them. I guess this technically wouldnt classify as that but...... I have a 6' tower bought for $250 (as advertised) with all the goodies but I was working on a way to ship it, then it went to 300, then 400, now it is listed for $500
They received a lot of interest on it and figured they can make more money off of it. When you get a great deal on something like that you have to get it right away before the interest in it peaks. I bought a case from a guy that had it sold and i offered him $50 more dollars and I would come get it that same day. He sold it to me. The other person could not pick it up for 3 or 4 days. That is CL for you.

Yeah...thats CL.....Can you imagine how I was stressing knowing a $150 6' Single was sitting in a garage for 3 months while the owner waited for me to figure out how to get it home....I was SURE he'd get tired of waiting and relist....but he made good on his promise......sometimes THAT is CL as well....but not often enough! You're right though....jump right away if you can.......

Back