• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Latest Prices On Displays......

imag0366s.jpg

Here is my case, same as the first. I pulled out the middle shelf to fit some triple stands

Thanks, its on the left side of the case if you are looking at this pic. Its a bit wider this way so i put the door on the side to get the extra display width.

$530 must be the average on the cubes.....another went yesterday for $535......wow.....almost $600 with shipping....another listed today....$450 BIN w/2 pairs of glasses.....

i can't remember which i ordered the pewter or silver, but its the same finish as featured on the site. Let me see if i can find any order details. Definitely under 70 pounds.

i can't remember which i ordered the pewter or silver, but its the same finish as featured on the site. Let me see if i can find any order details. Definitely under 70 pounds.

Cool, thanks.

If only one went for over $500, I could see them fake bidding. But more than one means there are several people willing to pay that much. They could just be bidding against each other. That $450 BIN seems ok. Not that I want either pair of glasses.

Tall countertop model 3 hours left is now at 702. If they keep commanding this price we could start trading ours for medusas sets lol. 702 is absurd I'm seriously thinking about buying new plexi and putting mine up. I know Where I can get a double wide for 600.

Do you think the little cases are commanding such a high price due to that they can be shipped easily ?

Back