• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Latest purchase.

at around £100 BRAND NEW they must be well under production cost,
when you consider that they come with the hard felt lined box and the solid wooden box as well.
i'm always scanning ebay i'll let you now if any pop up again.

I didnt / dont want to go too mad at first. Hell - im looking , and havn't even got my first two pairs yet.

And i didnt realise that about that boxes. Thats madness even more then, at that price !

Anyway - glad you got one of the bargain pairs. I see they are upto £159 now from the same seller.............

I think they'd have sold more with less generic photo's because combined with overly cheap price's you automatically smell a rat.
I dismissed them to start with until i did a bit of research.

I think they'd have sold more with less generic photo's because combined with overly cheap price's you automatically smell a rat.
I dismissed them to start with until i did a bit of research.
Me too, I had them on my watch list for the past two weeks. It was only when everyone started talking about them that I felt confident to press "buy".

I think this falls into one of my success stories together with my two BNIB XSs (£179 @ £200).

Me too, I had them on my watch list for the past two weeks. It was only when everyone started talking about them that I felt confident to press "buy".

I think this falls into one of my success stories together with my two BNIB XSs (£179 @ £200).

that's good for the XS's nearly bought a pair for similar to that price a couple of years ago.
i think the market was a bit flooded, they seem to go for a lot higher now

i'm considering a pair of Badman's but cannot decide if they will devalue like the PB2's due to the seeming lack of full X Metal status.

that's good for the XS's nearly bought a pair for similar to that price a couple of years ago.
i think the market was a bit flooded, they seem to go for a lot higher now

i'm considering a pair of Badman's but cannot decide if they will devalue like the PB2's due to the seeming lack of full X Metal status.
There are two choices in my book. You either buy from Europe and save around £100 or hold out for a bit and get a discounted pair. I posted a question a few weeks back and the general concencus was to invest your money in true X-Metals (a finite supply of good condition ones/BNIB), rather than the new ones.

I am sure they will be around for a while and if they don't sell they will be discounted to get rid of them.

I feel that I may have missed the boat on the XXs and Romeos, a bit too rich for my blood. However, Juliets go for less than a Badman and XSs are on a par (ish).

Back