• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜Layman's Lens Clarity - Dillons vs Oakley vs Mariener (cacatman)

Will be great when we get the new matte lenses from Marien and LG this year so we do not need to spend money on Dillon anymore.

Lol. But @Marien didnā€™t specify whether it will go up or down!!! :lol:

Good point...but is it safe to assume more affordable since he uses the word ā€œeasierā€?

Of course, until thereā€™s an 8.75 BC lens, Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m interested. I know heā€™s been talking about larger lenses, but if they are still BC 6, I donā€™t think Iā€™d use them even in a larger frame, like a PB1. The 7 BC is ā€œlowestā€ Iā€™d consider going. And Iā€™ve even been trying to avoid those lately...

Iā€™d love there to be a Dillon alternative, but until there is one, I shall enjoy the few I have and watch people stare at me and ask if I can see through ā€œthoseā€. :)

Lol at Marien actually being able to provide any lenses for anything other than Mars...

Yā€™all are spinning your wheels...

If you want Matte lenses, just get real matte lenses from Dillon, not those ā€œkinda matte, but not really matteā€ lenses from Marien...

If you hate how Dillon conducts business and their attitude towards their lenses being chopped, then I can accept why you want to go with Marien...

But a Marien lens isnā€™t really matte...itā€™s cool to pretend though, when it plays second fiddle to Dillon...

Folks about to be triggered lmao...

Lol at Marien actually being able to provide any lenses for anything other than Mars...

Yā€™all are spinning your wheels...

If you want Matte lenses, just get real matte lenses from Dillon, not those ā€œkinda matte, but not really matteā€ lenses from Marien...

If you hate how Dillon conducts business and their attitude towards their lenses being chopped, then I can accept why you want to go with Marien...

But a Marien lens isnā€™t really matte...itā€™s cool to pretend though, when it plays second fiddle to Dillon...

Folks about to be triggered lmao...
1, 2, 3.....

Back