• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LE Soft Touch Frogskins

bjhawk

Oakley Beginner
Anyone have pics yet? They are listed on the site as Coming Soon but the Black and Skulls version are available to be added to cart and shipped next day? Anyone pull the trigger and order a pair yet? I'm interested in seeing pics if they are available.

They seem a little pricey for non polarized lenses?! Especially the pairs with no graphic in them. Like to see some real pics of them though.

Agreed specially with the price you can get on Frogskin polarized at the vault, you would think at the price they should be polarized..

These have been discussed for some time. Based on the pics I've seen, which are just the official Oakley photos, they look awful. Combined with the high price, I won't be buying.

These have been discussed for some time. Based on the pics I've seen, which are just the official Oakley photos, they look awful. Combined with the high price, I won't be buying.

I think they look cool and I would buy em at the 100 range but the fact they're 190 and not polarized is a rip off.. That's just straight bs..

They're now off Oakley's website...what's the deal with these? I'd love to know the reasons behind the absurd prices/ambiguity.