• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LE Soft Touch Frogskins

I mean the actual pair. I wanted a soft touch and I wasn't really sure if I would like the carbon pair. I have never had a problem buying on eBay.

I saw them at my local vault and they feel ok and look pretty clean but I'm like everyone else $190 is a bit high. The skulls pair caught my eye but there isn't enough skull on them to justify that price tag.

I have the Black - Jade and Skulls - Blue pairs and would say the frame texture is akin to that of the Paul Smith Frogskins hence the reason for the premium cost, the 4 PSJ pairs were on a par price wise. The black microbag and grey cord are specific to Soft Touch and the white boxes are commensurate with their limited nature. I would 'anticipate the possibility' that the sku code and print on the inner stems 'could' wear off with continued use, evidence of this trait was applicable with the PSJ Rubberized set.

Last edited:
Got my carbons today. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like the frame! It looks like hounds-tooth on the stock picture, but it actually is carbon looking and the feel is just great!
i3bbcg.jpg

2u43h9w.jpg

And no, I didn't spend retail on them.

Got my skulls today. Extremely dissapointed by them. I'm guessing theyre hydrodipped or something because the graphics in no way match the picture. Mine have a few skull teeth on them and what looks like fog and swirls. Nobody would ever look at them and say... hey, are those skulls. Will post pics later. Love the feel of them on another note. Just wish I had gone with another colorway