• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lead & X Metal

JayMann

Oakley Expert
Luton UK
Hi all

Thanks of getting my hands a pair of lead Crosshairs 2.0 and a pair of X Squared sometime soon. Liking the X Metal frame but i want the Polarised black Iridium leans seen as thou i can't get them in custom i'm think save paying all that money for a second set on lens i may just go for the Polished Carbon or Carbon that way i can get the lens i want but then i'm thinking the black leans and X metal frame will go well together i think it dose with my Juliet's in that combo anyway?

Anyone got on pics of the Crosshairs lead frame and pics of the X SQ in the X Metal and black lens combo and also both of the Carbon frames please so i can see what they look like before i order them? :wink:

Thanks Jay

So I know that I’m 6 years late, but I was reading the entire history of this forum trying to learn everything I can about pennys, Juliet’s, and Romeos when I came across this post. If you still want pics of lead crosshairs, I just bought a pair yesterday. Let me know and I’ll take a few pics.

If you click on a username, usually you can see when that user was last seen on the forum. (Unless they purposely hide that detail)

JayMann hasn’t been on for darn near a year, just so you know. And welcome to the forum. Awesome that you are looking to help another member out, already. (And don’t forget to check on XX, Romeo 2 and Half X)

ok, thank you! It’ll take a little time to learn the ropes of the forum. I haven’t been able to pry myself away from my phone all day, but I’ve learned so much already! Thank you for the tips and the welcome!
Btw, what does it mean when members reply “bump” to an exchange post?

Sellers can reply to their own thread every 48 hrs. This will effectively bring their listing back to the top of the post list. In other words, they get bumped to the top again. The Exchange section is set up that way to, among other things, 1) avoid members continuously bringing their own listing to the top, obscuring others and 2) preventing the listings from fading away from visibility.
If someone else replies to the listing though, that pretty much cancels the block and allows the seller to respond (in case the reply is asking a question about the item) even if they are inside the 48 hr period.
Also members other than the original one thay created the listing will reply to give a "free" bump to the poster out of gratitude from an earlier deal or vouching for them as a trusted member.

More info in the Exchange guidelines link at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helped.

ok, thank you! It’ll take a little time to learn the ropes of the forum. I haven’t been able to pry myself away from my phone all day, but I’ve learned so much already! Thank you for the tips and the welcome!

It means you support Donald Trump.

Bump for Trump

Latest Posts

Back