• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

learning from afar

picapiedraz

Oakley Beginner
WA
So I've been following along for months now...learning and studying everything oakley. I've been observing the different personalities on the site...and preparing... and learning the history of the brand. I think im ready for the big personalities on here especially those from Texas! I wasn't stung by the bug until a year ago but I have this itch for the brand. In a year, I'm up to around 50 Oaks, no metals yet...not that attached to them (not saying I won't one day). I have around 30 cases, clothing, luggage, misc and looking for my first huge display case. Thanks to all for all the commentary, information and entertainment. Glad to post and tell everyone I'm appreciative for this site. I look forward to our sales, commentary and conversations.

Oh yeah...let me explain the name...Spanish for Flintstone and my nickname for years since I go by Fred at work

Hola :) Wellcome to the community from spain...
Wow 50 frames, nice collection, shared pleases, we want enjoy your frames too :cool-20:

:welcome:

So I've been following along for months now...learning and studying everything oakley. I've been observing the different personalities on the site...and preparing... and learning the history of the brand. I think im ready for the big personalities on here especially those from Texas! I wasn't stung by the bug until a year ago but I have this itch for the brand. In a year, I'm up to around 50 Oaks, no metals yet...not that attached to them (not saying I won't one day). I have around 30 cases, clothing, luggage, misc and looking for my first huge display case. Thanks to all for all the commentary, information and entertainment. Glad to post and tell everyone I'm appreciative for this site. I look forward to our sales, commentary and conversations.

Oh yeah...let me explain the name...Spanish for Flintstone and my nickname for years since I go by Fred at work
Welcome to the forum :)

We've got a spy :eek:! Welcome to the forum and congrats on coming out of observing mode. You will fit in just fine :cool-33:.

Latest Posts

Back