1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Zoeesteatmis

Zoeesteatmis Oakley Beginner

Has anyone out there had any experience with the leather strap option for the Minute Machine? I have my first Titanium Minute Machine on the way and I have seen pics of the leather strap and like the looks, but want some advice. I do not think it will be easy to find as just a strap alone. Did not want to start the search without advice.
    Anyone? Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyTrader15

OakleyTrader15 Oakley Collector

This will be quite difficult. They have been disco for a long time. I purchased one almost 5 years ago on Vault for $495

I wore out the leather and went unobtainium. Couldn't be happier.

3. sixx_speed

sixx_speed Oakley Beginner

anyone know exactly how/where to buy the replacement leather strap? online? pls help

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

If your very desperate you will have to go to eBay but with patience you can get it here in the exchange section.

5. oakman1992

oakman1992 Oakley Enthusiast

I'm pretty sure @toosteeley has one for sale on the for sale section.

toosteeley likes this.
  6. Jmgarcia

Jmgarcia NOT an Oakley expert!

They are getting harder and harder to come by. If you have all the hardware I'm sure you can go a local watch shop and get one customized.

sixx_speed likes this.
  7. sixx_speed

sixx_speed Oakley Beginner

Yes, for time being, i'm planning to do the customised strap. There's a place can replicate exactly the same. I will post the photo once done. tq guys

mjt42 and Jmgarcia like this.