• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Leather Mars

mardo

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
A person I don’t know has these for sale but the serial numbers don’t match. Should they? They look like they are in excellent condition. He is asking $300 without box.

One number on the stem and one under the nose pad. I would think they should be the same
Interesting. Yes the numbers should match. But it doesn't mean fake if they don't match. Could be the stems were changed out at some point. He may have had hammerstems on and swapped them out to make this sale. Just a wild story of course. But hey, I'm guilty of swapping a whole bunch of stems out myself, between my Juliets, Mars, and XX's.
:cool-33:🤙

A person I don’t know has these for sale but the serial numbers don’t match. Should they? They look like they are in excellent condition. He is asking $300 without box.
if its a person you dont know is selling a mars jordan for 300 is either an idiot or a scammer. a 5 second google search would pull up the value of them. the fact that you have 2 photos showing 2 serials tells me they are not the same glasses and the seller maybe pulling photos of the internet to make a sale. i hope i am wrong and you get a set for 300 but unfortunately i am a born cynic. show us the photos

ok took me a few minutes to find what youre referring to. Firstly a facebook profile from 2023 is not a good sign, also the post is hastagged #jordan #mars #oakley which tells me he knows exactly what he has so why the price tag of 5 times less than what a minty pair goes for even though described as mint? i am predicting that if you try and arrange proof of ownership such as a name on a piece of paper etc or a photo with them on then the seller will suddenly be away on business or they will be in storage etc. and for some reason payment via paypal goods and services wont be an option due to a change of account or an issue with the bank etc etc. save your $300 in my opinion. people have picked up bargains like this in the past but this does not add up

Thanks for all the advice. He was a scammer and was pulling pictures off of eBay. I called him out and he immediately deleted the item. I hate people who pull this ****.

Back