• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Leather Wrapped Mars

jrcedu

Oakley Beginner
hey i bought a collection of oakleys and it included a pair of Michael Jordan gold iridium Leather wrapped Mars in great condition. brand new rubber pieces. non polarized. anyone have any idea how much these are worth? oakley store said to check here and you guys would know the best. thanks so much! btw....anyone looking to buy some? they're just not my style and i bought the set for a pair of Juliets.

Pmed but they could go from anywhere from 250-600 depending on condition... Even more if there brand new in box.

Not enough information, pics of all included would help. You gonna stick around?

no box or coin. just the glasses. look to be in really great condition. nose piece still tight and leather is barely darkened in areas from light wear. owner said he wore them maybe 10 times. very minor scratches to lenses. all brand new rubber pieces

Those are worth $215, where do I send the money?

I sold mine for $500 unused easily(wished I asked for more). The darkened leather will lower the price a little

hey i bought a collection of oakleys and it included a pair of Michael Jordan gold iridium Leather wrapped Mars in great condition. brand new rubber pieces. non polarized. anyone have any idea how much these are worth? oakley store said to check here and you guys would know the best. thanks so much! btw....anyone looking to buy some? they're just not my style and i bought the set for a pair of Juliets.
how much do you want for them?