• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Leaving Oakleys Sealed

Yup! It's personal preference. I've had sunglasses sealed for years, opened only to find out the lens were not in brand new state. Once they are discontinued they no longer offer replacements or any help at all to correct the issue.

Yeah, I just bought an extra Deep Water for Flak 1 because I think that they're making a few runs for the hardcore Flak 1 people, and then unless You go to Flak 2.0 You're on Your own. That would be me, just because I have Flak 1 and I'm not changing over for a little streamlining on the frame.Don't get me wrong. The Flak 2.0 are very cool, but the Flak1 for me is free at this point. If I spend money now it's going into the Mars line.

What was it Frank? What was it? I gotta' know what You call top shelf with the collection that You have! Was it a Jordan Zleather box wit MOONS in it?

What was it Frank? What was it? I gotta' know what You call top shelf with the collection that You have! Was it a Jordan Zleather box wit MOONS in it?
Funny that you mention a metal.

It was a metal and it had the wrong metal in it

But that wasn't the only one. It was just the worst one I've seen

Latest Posts

Back