• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Leaving Oakleys Sealed

It puts the lotion on its skin. I wouldn't put my sealed Oaks down in the pit wit her! Hard tellin' what she'd do wit da' lotion.

Because

It puts the lotion on its skin
I see, so we are walking in star wars figures land here ?....taking Luke out of the box to play with him ruins the whole "fun" part.
Holy ******* ****, pardon my french, and i am not french !

think i am gonna do the same with toilet paper, just buy it and never open the bags.......just going to use my hand for wiping. Will that make me one of the cool guys ?

That's cool. Do You have a sealed Leather Mars that I can buy as soon as I sell some metal?

Not a Mars...I have those BNIB but cut seal. I do have a never opened still sealed 1st gen ruby JuIiet though..No need to open those because I bought two from Oakley direct back in the day..It is Oakley's policy to open them at the store for inspection when sold. Super rare to have it sealed....And I got Jannard to sign them in person so sealed and signed. one of my grails.

you don't take the glasses out of the box ? Why

I do inspect them if I can open without popping the seal. I don't do it with all just my stuff. The reason is I don't have room to display them anymore but I still love to collect and I don't want them to degrade.

Back