• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LEGIT CHECK is this backpack REAL OR FAKE?

djghetto

Oakley Beginner
Hi Guys, can anyone please help me to Legit Check this backpack is this bag Real? I’m new to Oakley and thinking to purchase this backpack. Can anyone also advise what icon model is this too and what year is it from? Thank you so much! :D

19802731-52F2-440C-919E-64A67B3CEB10.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello and welcome,
Always 1st question , why do you question it?
And more pics the better, especially inside where the tags and material are looked at..
initially on 1st glance it appears to be an small Icon and legit

Hello and welcome,
And more pics the better, especially inside where the tags and material are looked at..
initially on 1st glance it appears to be an small Icon and
Hello, I’m looking at it online from some seller. Will request it from the seller and post it here. Thank you so much for the reply! Appreciate it :)

Hello and welcome,
initially on 1st glance it appears to be an small Icon and legit
Hello, I’m looking at it online from some seller. Will request it from the seller and post it here. Thank you so much for the reply! Appreciate it :)

I had the same model about 20-25y ago but can't remember all details. I believe the buckles were slightly different on mine and I had a bigger Oakley logo. Also the bottom of my backpack was soft like reinforced neoprene, which clearly isn't the case here.
Nonetheless, arrangement of straps, handle and pockets look identical and the eyelets seem to be of the same design.
Given SingleservinJoe's comment, there seemed to be two (or more?) versions of this bag, so I trust this is legit.

I had the same model about 20-25y ago but can't remember all details. I believe the buckles were slightly different on mine and I had a bigger Oakley logo. Also the bottom of my backpack was soft like reinforced neoprene, which clearly isn't the case here.
Nonetheless, arrangement of straps, handle and pockets look identical and the eyelets seem to be of the same design.
Given SingleservinJoe's comment, there seemed to be two (or more?) versions of this bag, so I trust this is legit.
Yes that’s why I’m not sure whether this is authentic or not. Cause the buckles seems different when I search it online. Will try to get more pictures from seller and post it here. Thank you for the reply! Appreciate y’all help! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Looks like a legit Icon Backpack not a small Icon.

Back