• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Check

they are really sick, only problem is the lenses are scratched up pretty bad. i read somewhere online that you can send oakley your sunglasses and they will replace them for you. you think i could do that with these or is that only for recent sunglasses that have a warranty? i know i would obviously have to pay for the new lenses

with such an old model i´m not sure what they would make . . .
i would not send it to Oakley, could be, that you will get a replacement pair!
just call them if the have any lenses for that model.

do you know the model number for these or any info about them? they didn't come with the box and, as you know, the older frogskins don't have the model number on them.

i would say, if i see it right in the auction, it´s an frogskins 2nd generation royal blue frame and orange iridium lenses. . .
the lenses are pretty rare as well! released 1990, sku# should be something like 03-0
it´s should be good enough, if you call oakley and let them know 2nd generation frogs!

thanks for all the help, oakleynerd! unfortunately oakley doesn't have the orange iridium lenses in stock anymore. if you know of anywhere/one that might have them please let me know!

can you even replace the lenses in the 2nd generation frogskins? i tried taking the lenses out and they didn't seem to budge

Latest Posts

Back