• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit EBay Seller Check

I have personally never dealt with that user. But I have been on ebay since about the start. The feedback system speaks for itself. Even though the user only has 148 transactions (which they may have more, but some do not count towards your feedback). Their rating is 100% meaning they have never had a complaint about them using the ebay service as a buyer or as the seller in the last 12 months.

The only negative I could find was this: eBay Feedback Profile for sunglass-plus

I would not hesitate to buy something from that user. Looks legit and trustworthy

Your feedback is your lifeline on ebay, thats what people base most of their question of purchasing off of.

However do remember that feedback isn't gaurantees of ANY kind. Also that some unscrupulous sellers 'bought' their feedback!

I was just mainly interested in his reissued Razor Blades as they are a good deal. Just wanted to make sure they were authentic for the price.

However do remember that feedback isn't gaurantees of ANY kind. Also that some unscrupulous sellers 'bought' their feedback!

I can understand and appreciate that. But with knowing a sellers reputation already you gotta start somewhere. And yes some have bought theirs. So unfortunate. Welcome to the Internet. (this is me being sarcastic about what the whole web exchange thing has turned into). Always gotta be on the lookout for scam artists.

Back