• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Gascans?

Wow! I’m an administrator on a couple archery forums. Guys with questionable reps are gone. Thanks for the heads up.

Unfortunately I’m new and it seems there’s no way to pm you.
Don't ever deal with @Kashton. He cheats people and threatens those who expose his lies. Do a search.

WARNING - NEVER EVER EVER DEAL WITH:-
1. @Kashton/Don conn - Has not paid @THE X-MAN for work done. His username on eBay is "srogers75"

Beware!!!! As of 12th January, he's trying to sell an iPhone Max or a Samsung Note 9 on youtube!!

Also goes by the name of "Don Conn", "David Kashton", "Kashton".

Oakley Forum Threads About Him

www.oakleyforum.com

Beware of a scammer named Don Conn
Hello O Fourm members, Full Disclosre this is just a Fair warning trying to help stop other members here from getting scammed. So lately I’ve been trying to get a small collection going, I’ve been on the Facebook groups made a few purchases because I don’t have enough rep on here to buy yet...
www.oakleyforum.com

www.oakleyforum.com

www.oakleyforum.com

I’ve gotten lots of X Metals as of late. Check out these!!
check out these copper Juliet blue OEM Oakley Rubbers and some other sets with custom rubbers on them. XS fit
www.oakleyforum.com

www.oakleyforum.com

See here for his bad watch deals. There were a few threads on O.F. that got nuked by the mods...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/do-not-deal-dcj-don-conn-4322386.html

Deal Gone Very Bad with Don Conn aka DCJ - Watch Freeks

He tried to sell some of his stuff on other Oakley FaceBook sites, but when called out, also got banned when the mods checked out the story.

To be fair, he insists that he isn't the same guy (see picture below) as the person that shafted all those people with bad watch and Oakley deals.

You make up your mind.

screenshot_457-png-png.png

* "runors" = "rumours" (English)
* "f.uck" = swearword that makes you sound super tough
*I didn't get banned by the facebook sites after he "reported me".
*I admit it. I am a "f.ucking *******"

Latest Posts

Back