• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Juliet?

nffclsr

Oakley Beginner
Hello all.

I'm new to the forum, and I've found you lot to be a friendly bunch so thanks for the warm welcome.

As I stated in the intro/welcome thread I'm not new to Oakley (started wearing them in 1987) but I am new to X-Metal.

I regret not buying a Juliet when they first came out, so recently took a risk on an ebay listing I thought looked OK and bought them.

They were delivered yesterday, but I am out of the country for a few months so can't check them over. My family said they look OK, but I'm posting pics from the listing below hoping you all will put my mind at ease that they aren't fake.

Also, if anyone can point me in the direction of a reputable place to purchase the missing temple shocks I'd appreciate that too.

Cheers!

juliet6.jpg

juliet4.jpg

juliet1.jpg

Hello all.

I'm new to the forum, and I've found you lot to be a friendly bunch so thanks for the warm welcome.

As I stated in the intro/welcome thread I'm not new to Oakley (started wearing them in 1987) but I am new to X-Metal.

I regret not buying a Juliet when they first came out, so recently took a risk on an ebay listing I thought looked OK and bought them.

They were delivered yesterday, but I am out of the country for a few months so can't check them over. My family said they look OK, but I'm posting pics from the listing below hoping you all will put my mind at ease that they aren't fake.

Also, if anyone can point me in the direction of a reputable place to purchase the missing temple shocks I'd appreciate that too.

Cheers!

View attachment 932753

View attachment 932754

View attachment 932756
Appears to be a Plasma / ICE Iridium Juliets.

Back