• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Romeo?

be aware mate. i have a feeling that ive seen something like that offered before and it looked very suspicious. if this is on a local buy sell and they offer to you cheap but for some reason cannot accept local pick up or paypal good and services please be careful. are there any more pics?
Yeah. I can’t imagine many people having 4 digit Romeos and whatever that wiener dog fabric is. Gotta be a scam.

7081a271b7e186ade623214255e47e6b.gif

ah there we are! Buying - I need some guidance. Romeo x metal

long story short = Shady and possibly SCAM

@Orion
Yup you got it brother....... that was the one....... well the dude didn't reply to my email.......no surprise...........I was very skeptical at that price..........but figured I'd investigate.

A big thanks to the good natured people here looking out for a fellow O' family member

Yup you got it brother....... that was the one....... well the dude didn't reply to my email.......no surprise...........I was very skeptical at that price..........but figured I'd investigate.

A big thanks to the good natured people here looking out for a fellow O' family member
All good mate happy to help.

be aware mate. i have a feeling that ive seen something like that offered before and it looked very suspicious. if this is on a local buy sell and they offer to you cheap but for some reason cannot accept local pick up or paypal good and services please be careful. are there any more pics?
ah there we are! Buying - I need some guidance. Romeo x metal

long story short = Shady and possibly SCAM

@Orion
The power of the forum.
Someone is always awake and on the look-out.

I salute you brother.

Back