• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit Samples?

HI guys/gals, this is my first ever forum so go easy on me. I'm looking at a couple different pairs of Oakley eyeglasses on eBay that are supposedly "Samples". Can anyone tell me more about these so-called 'samples' and if they're of the same quality of those glasses that are priced @ MSRP? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

HI guys/gals, this is my first ever forum so go easy on me. I'm looking at a couple different pairs of Oakley eyeglasses on eBay that are supposedly "Samples". Can anyone tell me more about these so-called 'samples' and if they're of the same quality of those glasses that are priced @ MSRP? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!
Samples like NPI pairs are sometimes just the same as the releases. I have a bunch here. However you can sometimes get a sample that was never released so like a prototype. They are all the same quality but may not match the full release.

Samples like NPI pairs are sometimes just the same as the releases. I have a bunch here. However you can sometimes get a sample that was never released so like a prototype. They are all the same quality but may not match the full release.

What are NPI's? And do you have any that you'd sell?

Back