• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Legit TT?

Ive regretted not picking one up after it showed up on the OSI site a few years ago. Been kicking myself ever since. I'm a big guy, I need a tank of a watch. :)

Another question..... It sounds like this was the first design having the "Oakley" and "Swiss Made" on the same side. Does that make it a Time Tank, or was there crossover with this design into the Minute Machines?

Any specific ways to tell?

Another question..... It sounds like this was the first design having the "Oakley" and "Swiss Made" on the same side. Does that make it a Time Tank, or was there crossover with this design into the Minute Machines?

Any specific ways to tell?

Oakley and Swiss Made in the right side together would be a Time Tank

Oakley on the left hand side and Swiss Made on the Right would be a Minute Machine.

Received the watch today. Seems to be in really good condition. Needs a bit of cleaning between the links, but overall seems to be 9/10 or better after turning around a couple of links(thanks for the tip). Took it to my jeweler to check out the inside and he said it has the correct movement for the watch(hes familiar with the Time Tank internals) and looked brand new inside. I spent more than I could have had I bought on the forums, but oh well...

Thanks again