• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lemons To Lemonade

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
On the 11th I won what I thought was a new pair of One Sight Gascans on the ebay. I had been watching the auction of this seller who had 100% positive feedback and in the last few seconds bid, and won them for $51. He had a $99 buy it now, so I assume the length of time and condition of package was the seller showing his anger at the low winning bid. It was stated that priority mail would be used and I would get them by the 19th or 20th with a soft vault. When I didn't get them on the 20th I emailed him and got no response, same thing the next day. They arrived on the 23rd in a padded manilla envelope, I was shocked that someone would actually send sunglasses in that type of package, and there was no soft vault. I took a crappy iPhone video of me opening the package in case they were broken and needed proof. What I got was a kinda scrathced pair of polished black gascans with gunmetal icons, not blue, one sight etched lens and a one sight bag. Not brand new like listed and missing the blue icons. Now the lemonade, I ordered titanium clear lenses for my pair of clear gascans and I was looking for a more subtle pair of icons to put on them. So now with all the swapping done I have a "beater" pair of polished black gascans with ruby iridium and orange icons. I have a all clear pair of gascans with gun metal icons. And I have a set of One Sight lenses and bag. I can live with that.

I was angry at the time and didn't take any pictures, but here are a couple of screen captures from the video I took.
7427878260_408b72d2a7_c.jpg

7427877676_df6dbe9d4f_c.jpg

7427841152_66ea8738cd_c.jpg

7427840424_280b7c9ac6_c.jpg

7427842250_12fa91ced7_c.jpg

Back