• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens Cases?

Joe_Foe_from_Buffalo

Oakley Beginner
Moderators I posted this earlier an it vanished....Please help me understand why if was removed with out saying why...sorry if its a double post....

Im looking for cases to hold multible spare lenses for the same pair of glasses in one case. Perfer one that when opened the case safely holds the extra lenses that allows the lenses to be seen with out having to unwrap them. Would be great is case is easy to travel with. One like this....

rudy project lens case - Google Search :

Moderators I posted this earlier an it vanished....Please help me understand why if was removed with out saying why...sorry if its a double post....

Im looking for cases to hold multible spare lenses for the same pair of glasses in one case. Perfer one that when opened the case safely holds the extra lenses that allows the lenses to be seen with out having to unwrap them. Would be great is case is easy to travel with. One like this....

rudy project lens case - Google Search :
It was because you posted it twice in 2 different sections.

But that would just be my guess.

I have searched high an low before posting with no luck. Others must have the same issue that they cant easily an safely store spare lenses an travel with them....early bump....

You feel posting the same question in multiple places is fine but removal of the duplicates is not fine?

I'm just curious as to your reasoning then.
To try to put they question/search out to others that may not look at the other section it was posted. Silly to me both vanished with out saying why....to me at least an if I didnt go looking for them wouldnt have seen they vanished.

To try to put they question/search out to others that may not look at the other section it was posted. Silly to me both vanished with out saying why....to me at least an if I didnt go looking for them wouldnt have seen they vanished.
Posting the same question in multiple places is like saying we are not adults and don't know how to navigate the forum. You'll find it better when you ask a question in one place and that's it. Let people have time to actually see it rather than piss people off.

Back