• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

lens color question? maritime vs deep water?

jageya

Oakley Enthusiast
i have the shallow water and its more yellowish to me...i like the road prizm and prizm jade but wonder about the maritime..anyone have experience with it? It seems the deep water is more mirrored(i like) and have them on my holbrook...the shallow water are alot less mirrored to me...ids this what orhers think? Is maritime over rated and its been discontinued i think

i have the shallow water and its more yellowish to me...i like the road prizm and prizm jade but wonder about the maritime..anyone have experience with it? It seems the deep water is more mirrored(i like) and have them on my holbrook...the shallow water are alot less mirrored to me...ids this what orhers think? Is maritime over rated and its been discontinued i think

Maritime is more reflective (mirrored) than Prizm Shallow, but it’s not as mirrored as Prizm Deep. It’s an awesome lens imo. I like the contrast.

I have both the deep water and maritime. Maritime has a more purple tone but is otherwise similar to the deep water. Deep water is maybe a little darker. Both have great contrast and are awesome lenses.

I have both the deep water and maritime. Maritime has a more purple tone but is otherwise similar to the deep water. Deep water is maybe a little darker. Both have great contrast and are awesome lenses.
I have deep water now and like that its more a true mirror(like prizm ruby) where as the maritime seems like you can still see eyes thru it?

True. Deep water is fully mirrored compared to less mirror with maritime.
i have the shallow water and it has a very mild mirror...dont care for that or the tint looking out much. I wonder if maritime is the exact same mirror quality

Looking for replacement lenses for my Turbine Rotor Maritime Prizm. Wouldn’t have to be Maritime. Jet Ski with em so looking for Shallow or Deep Water.

Looking for replacement lenses for my Turbine Rotor Maritime Prizm. Wouldn’t have to be Maritime. Jet Ski with em so looking for Shallow or Deep Water.

Deep water is available on the parts and service site. Maritime is out of stock and shallow was never made in a model so may only be available as a stand alone lens.

Latest Posts

Back