• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens Crafters Exclusives!!

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
Found out recently that Oakley has made 2 frames exclusive to a place in the U.S. called "Lens Crafters" in conjunction with One Sight! The frames are GASCAN and Currency. Both come with a unique box and microbag and the words "One Sight" etched onto the lens.

Me being from Australia tho, I cannot get my hands on them as they can't be purchased online and can only be bought in store! If there is someone out there that would be so kind as to get these for me and post them, I would be much appreciative! I'm looking/hoping to get these some time around the end of January. Feel free to send me a PM if you're in a helping mood!!

Unfortunately I don't have a lens crafters near me but the currency ones look very nice. I don't see much special about the Gascans ones though.

Yeah, apart from the box, microbag and the laser etching on the lens they're pretty standard. Me being in Australia tho and getting something exclusive to an Amercian store, just wanted to set myself a collector's challenge. That and the fact I think they'll look nice displayed together with the box/bag. :smile:

b2229b8f.jpg

Back