• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading lens cuts for lenses (I'll cut your lenses in exchange for some of those $20 lenses)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I don't have a vault near me so I can't take advantage of the $20 lens sale myself. I have a few friends picking me up some but I thought I would offer this to anyone else that is interested. I'll trade me cutting your lenses for a set of donor lenses. That's like you getting your lenses cut for $20 plus tax. I think its a win-win. I'm not too fussy about which colors I get, I', sure there will be plenty of people to trade with over the next few months, but all I want is 8.75 BC lenses so SL and if your vault has NSJ2 lenses for $20 I like those too. Most vaults have them for $70 though so it's probably moot. For now I'm gonna say there is no limit on how many I'll do but that may change if I get a lot of lenses. I doubt I'll end up with enough to refuse more though.

So if you're interested please PM me and we'll chat about it. Here are some threads with pictures of lenses I've cut.

pages 41-45 have quite a few

This one is full of them

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I got some polarized I'll trade ya

Username Hidden said:
back of the bus

Username Hidden said:
Themz mine!

Username Hidden said:
I don't have a vault near me so I can't take advantage of the $20 lens sale myself. I have a few friends picking me up some but I thought I would offer this to anyone else that is interested. I'll trade me cutting your lenses for a set of donor lenses. That's like you getting your lenses cut for $20 plus tax. I think its a win-win. I'm not too fussy about which colors I get, I', sure there will be plenty of people to trade with over the next few months, but all I want is 8.75 BC lenses so SL and if your vault has NSJ2 lenses for $20 I like those too. Most vaults have them for $70 though so it's probably moot. For now I'm gonna say there is no limit on how many I'll do but that may change if I get a lot of lenses. I doubt I'll end up with enough to refuse more though.

So if you're interested please PM me and we'll chat about it. I'll post link to some threads with examples of my cuts when I find them.
I’ll trade out all the polars you get with regs jf you want homie

Username Hidden said:
Themz mine!

U waiting til payday to pay?

It's ok. I got u

Username Hidden said:
I’ll trade out all the polars you get with regs jf you want homie

Now accepting polars!

Username Hidden said: