• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens identification help needed

Awesome! Thanks for all the replies guys, unfortunately I don’t have a ton of frames to check them out with but I’ll wait a few days to make sure I don’t have anything that I shouldnt carve up. Most of them will make good donors other than the small ones but I’ll be making a few sets of penny lenses if they will fit.

Awesome! Thanks for all the replies guys, unfortunately I don’t have a ton of frames to check them out with but I’ll wait a few days to make sure I don’t have anything that I shouldnt carve up. Most of them will make good donors other than the small ones but I’ll be making a few sets of penny lenses if they will fit.

I still have a few that I never could figure out and that’s what I did, cut em up.

Good luck!

So 3, 6, and 8 will be donors for xx, very close and will only need minimal carving. 1, 4, and 9 are going to be penny donors. 5 will be a mag switch donor. 7 will almost fit a Romeo 2 with just losing about 3mm off the very tip so I may use them for that since finding donors for that lens is a pita. Not sure what to do with #2 yet. I won’t be doing any carving right away though on the off chance that I figure out what a few of them are.

Latest Posts

Back