• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens Removal/Replacement

Yeah VL's will give you fits. No pun intended. My tip with the vls is to push them in from the back. Sometimes too if one feels like it won't fit try to get the other one in first. Switching the order seems to help. I think it makes the frame more true to the shape.

Here would be my description for putting in oakley lenses. From the front of the glasses line up the corner of the lense closest to the nosebridge. Put the corner in and click the bottom half of the lense in. Keeping your thumb on the lense grab the top of the orbital with your pointer and middle finger and bend it back towards you and over the lense. Hopefully that is clear.

im gettng matte black/Violet iridium and Antifreeze/Emerald (aftermarket) coming to me. swapping the lenses around..

Hmm a violet lens in a antifreeze that will look interesting. Definitely need to post pictures once done. Ps: Ruby looks bad a$$ in the antifreeze

Latest Posts

Back