• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens Replacements In Store And Oakley.com?

Thanks for the info @kronin323

I had a similar situation. I called up looking for replacement parts for existing pairs. CSR tried everything she could think of to help me out but couldn't access the parts. These weren't out of stock or out of production. Only thing she could do was build me an entirely new pair with the parts I needed. Seemed silly to spend $300 for $30 in parts. Instead I dropped a complaint on the website. Basic message was that something had changed because O used to be easy to deal with and I was soon to become a former good customer. Not a threat, just the truth. Long story short, a manager from the customer contact area contacted me, I have him feedback and he sent me the parts. Corporate policy seems to be the driving force in our angst.

In their site there was a feedback area where I let them know my disappointment in the situation. I even sent the link to this thread. I received an email from a Customer Care Lead late Friday, asking for contact info. I will keep you posted.

Now, off to find a sales rep....:cool-20:

Last edited:
Any associate at an OStore or Vault has access to view the inventory for every store in the company (CONUS). A quick search of "[insert frame name] Lens" will show every replacement lens that was EVER available. Locating them physically is another topic in itself. Given, sometimes the quantities are jacked up and with discontinued items it's more than likely a 0 when showing a quantity of 1 or 2. If there's 3 or greater, there has to be at least one. UNLESS a store has an on-hand quantity of -7... IDK WTF that means. Lol. I'd say next time ask for the senior staff member; not in position—in time served. They'll know how to use the system.

Thanks for the info @kronin323

In their site there was a feedback area where I let them know my disappointment in the situation. I even sent the link to this thread. I received an email from a Customer Care Lead late Friday, asking for contact info. I will keep you posted.

Now, off to find a sales rep....:cool-20:

Update

No contact from any customer care lead. Awesome product, but online customer service dropped the ball and lost sales on this one.

Latest Posts

Back