• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens Sources

Chop will do customs for a little over $100...then IMO the best aftermarket is Linegear but at $120 shipped might as well do a custom...otherwise around $25 from VL.

ucdavis4PT0gpa said:
Chop will do customs for a little over $100...then IMO the best aftermarket is Linegear but at $120 shipped might as well do a custom...otherwise around $25 from VL.

He won't for the Romeo 2 tho

Someone on the O-Review had posted a picture of a Romeo 2 with, I believe, a Flak Jacket lense...somehow they got them to fit.

Interesting...I wonder if the flak jacket lenses changed the look to that of a half x since they don't have the little tail on the edit of the lens like the romeo 2 lens. Any pics you can post?

Btw, obiwan, I have a pair of oem in one pair and a pair of VL in the other and can notice a difference. I'm not really liking looking through the VL much, but they look great on the frame. I'm probably going to look into getting a pair of ice cut for my carbon when I can fork out the $. I'd say save your $20 towards aftermarket lenses and put the money towards a custom cut or oem.

Oakley sells replacement lenses. But you have to send in your frames to have them installed. Black iridium is 79.00 plus shipping back and forth on the frame.

Oakley sells replacement lenses. But you have to send in your frames to have them installed. Black iridium is 79.00 plus shipping back and forth on the frame.
Do you know if they still have any? I called a few weeks ago to get a tune-up and some lenses, but I had no luck. I also sent them an email and this was the reponse I got..."We apologize, but the Romeo 2 model has been discontinued for quite some time now, and we no longer carry replacement parts for them." :sad:

Latest Posts

Back