• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens vs hammer , so cruel

I'll be honest. I have no idea what this guy was hoping to accomplish with these "tests" besides, let's break some ****.

You gain nothing from the math if the method is completely random.
Master
About metal frames I mean something like that if you bought a sunglasses around 1000 dollar , and imagine while walking on asphalt fall down under your foot , sequel under weight of common body , because of bad chance , how much of 1000 dollars will survive in the disaster ?
That magic alloys how does it work at this moment ?

Master
About metal frames I mean something like that if you bought a sunglasses around 1000 dollar , and imagine while walking on asphalt fall down under your foot , sequel under weight of common body , because of bad chance , how much of 1000 dollars will survive in the disaster ?
This sounds like some side effect of getting a COVID Vaccine...

Master
Most likely scenario is that Lenses would be trash, but Frames would be fine. Worst case scenario maybe you would need to change out a screw or something if it broke or stripped, but that’s unlikely from accidentally stepping on it.

Most likely scenario is that Lenses would be trash, but Frames would be fine. Worst case scenario maybe you would need to change out a screw or something if it broke or stripped, but that’s unlikely from accidentally stepping on it.
Thank for the point of view dear

Back