• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lenses, all new old stock.

I don’t see any PM but I don’t have tapatalk so that could be why.

Some people reacted to this post.
I didn't realize you had an exchange listing. I'll bookmark this for future reference.

I really need to update it. It’s been a hot minute lol

Pm sent

old school lens bump

I just sent an email to you re: black iridium polarized lens set for A-Wire. Let me know if you still have it for sale, and if you think it'll fit A-Wire Thick.

Username Hidden said:
I just sent an email to you re: black iridium polarized lens set for A-Wire. Let me know if you still have it for sale, and if you think it'll fit A-Wire Thick.

They should take thesame lenses. This just has a thicker orbital

Username Hidden said:
Just saw it lol

For anyone else wondering, A Wire, A Wire Thick, A Wire 2.0, and A Wire 2.0 Thick all use the same lenses. The A Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge uses a different lens.

Username Hidden said:
Just saw it lol

For anyone else wondering, A Wire, A Wire Thick, A Wire 2.0, and A Wire 2.0 Thick all use the same lenses. The A Wire 2.0 Spring Hinge uses a different lens.

So I should have no problem using an A Wire Thick lens as a template for an A Wire lens cut then..? 👍🏼👌🏻

Username Hidden said:
So I should have no problem using an A Wire Thick lens as a template for an A Wire lens cut then..? 👍🏼👌🏻
Nope, none at all.