• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lenses cracking?

I would take them to an Oakley store. Some lens issues are covered, and I believe that this would be one of them. If Oakley didn't have the replacement lenses that's why they usually offer the 25% off, maybe in store you can see if they can get them in somehow or get a better deal for you, they have the power and options to do more now than in the past.

Mine done the same thing. I took them to an O store with valid proof of purchase and they replaced them.
Oakley will take care of you.

I'll try the vault when I go on vacation this summer since the closet one is 6 hours away.

I don't have a receipt I didn't keep it since I have never had a problem with my oaks

In the nature of retail you have more "leverage" in person. Bosoxyacht did already mentioned it would be something that his store would take care of, but in general it puts the store in the position of doing damage control vs. someone hiding behind a keyboard in an isolated conversation. That being said, don't be obnoxious about it. Just press the legitimate case you have.

Kinda surprises me, though, that there are stories about CS being exceptional at times too.

Back