• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lenses for a deadbolt

I recently had a friend who bought the RX version of the deadbolts in the hopes of getting a lens for them, but turns out he has the size 53, and the sunglasses are a 49.

Any idea if lenses can be cut, and if so what lenses could work?

I have Holbrook, portal, Holston, and sylas lenses. Maybe one of those?

@Wavecloud’s Customisation @Bonz-1 @Chris A Hardaway
The portal x and holbrook don't look tall enough for the deadbolt 52mm (not 53 right? )

If you send me the portal lenses that are bigger i can maybe do it for like 42$

The only update i have since I'll be leaving town tomorrow all week! Finally taking a vacation ;)

The only update is i sold my satin chrome deadbolt.

Sorry to bug. But can you remind me what size deadbolt you have and what for lenses you'd want? First and second choice. Lastly can you send me the frame in 10 days.

So ship next Friday or Saturday. If we can find a solution?

The only update i have since I'll be leaving town tomorrow all week! Finally taking a vacation ;)

The only update is i sold my satin chrome deadbolt.

Sorry to bug. But can you remind me what size deadbolt you have and what for lenses you'd want? First and second choice. Lastly can you send me the frame in 10 days.

So ship next Friday or Saturday. If we can find a solution?
I'm seriously happy to hear that you are taking some time for yourself! Have a blast, enjoy the time off & stay safe!

I actually don't have a Deadbolt myself. I ended up ordering one last night. LoOking back, it was @Markman69 who started this thread regarding possible custom cuts for them

I'm seriously happy to hear that you are taking some time for yourself! Have a blast, enjoy the time off & stay safe!

I actually don't have a Deadbolt myself. I ended up ordering one last night. LoOking back, it was @Markman69 who started this thread regarding possible custom cuts for them
Well, After the holidays and you receive them pm me. If they are the smaller size I'm sure I can work w you. If they are the 53mm we might need to find two face xl or Holbrook xl donors.

Hey @Chris A Hardaway. I’m the lucky fella who had the mishap of buying a prescription frame deadbolt. I nabbed a set of prizm black polarized lenses that for the standard deadbolt and I was told that these are the 53? Here is a pic of all the numbers on the frame. No idea if I can even get a set of lenses for them outside of getting a prescription

16E755A0-CBCA-4322-BF7D-050017FB2BE8.jpeg

3CD965D5-3BDF-4313-AD1E-48C8E2681544.jpeg

Hey @Chris A Hardaway. I’m the lucky fella who had the mishap of buying a prescription frame deadbolt. I nabbed a set of prizm black polarized lenses that for the standard deadbolt and I was told that these are the 53? Here is a pic of all the numbers on the frame. No idea if I can even get a set of lenses for them outside of getting a prescription

View attachment 1017362

View attachment 1017363
Those are a size 52. I bet we can make sun lenses for those for $135 or less. Non polarized prizm would be more like $95.
If you shipped to me w the donor lenses to be cut in currently charging $42 to cut and ship back. But I'll need your frame either way to make a set for ya

Back