• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lenses For Deer Hunting

Question if I may, if you can afford any type of Oakley why do you go hunting because you are obviously not starving. What enjoyment do people get from this & i can't wait to see one of those classy pictures where one sits above the kill with their weapon of choice smiling as though they are proud of their action!

After two years in MA I'm glad to be back the other side of the pond because the majority of the US population are let down by this minority culture of guns guns & shoot anything that moves!

Please don't join a forum to simply attack other people's hobbies and beliefs.

Personally speaking we need more hunting and less people concerned about the feelings of the animal. You don't want to get your hands dirty? Go to the market and pay for some beef that was penned up its whole life and had it's skull crushed with a ramrod to kill it.

I haven't joined the forum to as you say "attack" people's "hobbies & beliefs"

As a racing cyclist I have been wearing Oakleys since 1985 so I think I have every right to be on here & secondly I don't eat beef so that closes a few of your stupid comments including " more hunting & less people concerned about the feelings of animals" well my friend you guys have to relise the wild west is now over & you need to start taking some responsibility for your actions. It's 2012 & your second amendments were written when? It's totally off topic but the original poster needs to keep his vile interests to his self because what he does is not fun and games trust me!

If you don't like it don't comment on it. The topic says 'Deer Hunting' and you could have seen that and decided it wasn't something you wanted to weigh in on.

Your comments on hunting and firearms insult me greatly. Please keep them to yourself or make a new topic for discussion rather than derail this thread further.

Daven: Are you really attempting to persuade the thread with your treehuggin anti-hunting diarrhea spewing out of your mouth? Does it bother you that the 2nd Amendment is 221 years old and still just as effective as it was the day it was released?

Joby: I don't know about the VR50 polarized for your split jackets. I haven't found them. Also, in response to recent posts regarding "Vile interests" Good luck on your hunt. Take down a huge buck, and then create a thread riddled with pictures filled with: you, your deer, your Oaks, and weapon.

If you don't like it don't comment on it. The topic says 'Deer Hunting' and you could have seen that and decided it wasn't something you wanted to weigh in on.

Your comments on hunting and firearms insult me greatly. Please keep them to yourself or make a new topic for discussion rather than derail this thread further.

You are right I should have backed off and I will do so but I do find it strange that a great country like the US is seriously let down by a section of society that will not let the gun ownership conversation take place and come to terms that the only reason for a gun is to do damage to others. If this is not true how many innocents could have been saved if idiots could not get their hands on legal or illegal firearms with multi capacity magazines. If you want to fire off an assault rifle, HV rifle or similar join the Army because that is the only place these products should in use as a weapon of war & not fun!!!! & sadly when us outsiders who do know a better way look in on your news and see all the damage you do to yourselves weekly we only think serves them right

See again on the defensive with a crap comment. If I'm a tree hugger I better sell my 5ltr supercharged Jag dont you think?You gun nuts are all the same stuck in a world 221 years ago hence you are a crumbling country that could easily move on for the better! But is held back by the insecurities that get thrown at you 24/7. I'm done with this because you again have proved what most think

One could make the case that many people such as my dad eat Venison and that the natives of this land survived that way-eating what they kill. I am not a hunter myself but I wouldn't mock what others do. The nuts out there comitting crimes are not using hunting rifles(usually) and if they are they r probably don't even know what they have. It is getting away from the constituition that will bring down America and as someone said I think it IS in there-the right to bear arms. My grandfather ran the US Revolver assoc's pub. The Handgunner for years and like he said the crazies will get weapons whether it's legal or not and whether hunters hunt or not.
I do want to add(tree hugger in me) poachers-mostly in other countries- that kill beautiful animals like Bengal Tigers not out of self defense are scum...same with some wolves here....any true hunter respects that. Letting deers starve til they feed on each other though is more cruel than a quick end that hunting allows for.

Back