• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lenses For Deer Hunting

IF anyone can prove me wrong I will provide a set of xlj Flak Jacket Fire lenses free of charge to this quote - - -
"I have never seen nor heard of a bad gun that killed anything, its bad people who commit those atrocities"

One of the guys at Sarco, Gleen Ruiter, was killed when his 6mm straight-pull rifle exploded and killed him. This was in 2006. There are other examples.

I have owned 3 pairs of the g26, they pick up muted browns very well against green, you must see to believe, but yes the reflection would be seen, i could of sworn I wrote that in my first comment, I guess not..

You guys are giving those stupid meadow rats waaaaaay too much credit.

If you're not absolutely stuck on the color combination and frame, Standard Issue just came out with the King's Camo XLJ flak jacket $ 110- Same price you'll pay for the split's plus the lenses off the bay. Are you going to have the G26s custom cut?

OO, technically you are correct with a good example, what I was referring to was a member on the beginning pages was bringing all kinds of insults to those who hunt and changing that into guns were so terrible and should not be had by anyone except military and law enforcement. I was trying to point out that its not the guns who do bad things its the certain people who use them that do. No one seems to blame the person or individuals when guns are talked about. Yes there are accidents the the actual guns have, one in a blue moon so to speak. Its a shame when those accidents do happen i.e.... Glen. Thanks for your insight and if you want those lenses twist my arm and you will get them. Message me

Latest Posts

Back