• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Lenses for my Penny!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to get some lenses for my Pennys at reasonable prices. Not really looking for custom cuts but if you have something red/iridium/polarized....I might be interested. Also interested in black iridium. THANKS!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Yeah...out in Indonesia. They look too much like fire IMHO. Want deep dark ruby red...or with hints of purple. May go with Linegear...they actually have nice lenses.

Interesting that your would entertain aftermarket before custom OEM cuts but GLWB. I've got a nice set of extra OEM ruby btw but they may be BT chops.

Well, I was told by a few to try using "OAKLEY ON THE SPOT" for some lenses for my Pennys. What a horrific experience. I purchased a few sets of lenses, waited about a month to get them...and I later get an obnoxious email telling me my money is going to be refunded. He claimed that if I didn't like his shipping rates, he would rather refund my $$. I don't know why he would think I did not approve of his shipping rates....actually, $10 from the UAE is really not bad. So in short, he never had the lenses...or never bothered to make them, and waits a month to tell me. I do not recommend doing business with this guy. I have to find a reliable guy here in the states who has experience making lenses for Pennys from other Oakley donor lenses. Can't believe I waited a month and got nothing. Buyer beware.

That's odd. No one else here has had an issue with HER and she has been nothing but helpful when asked for chopping advice with regard to "what works".

I dont know why SHE (didn't know) canceled my order after a month. Whatever...