• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lenses for Ti Square Wire (2006)

crawfish101

Oakley Beginner
read almost entire 40 page thread on aftermarket lenses & have questions for ti square wire from 2009-10

tried the Revant basic grey green cause I like a nonpolarized G15 for everyday wear. It's a no-go, going back to Revant,, so asking the experts to rank options:

Revant Elite--would be willing to try these, but they have limited options for my tints (nothing without polarization, and the 15-16% vlt lenses are rose, amber or brown). would accept less than ideal color if optical clarity is worth it compared to Fuse+

Fuse + the colors on these look promising, but the Aftermarket Lens thread had some conflicting views on optics and I haven't quite figured out their tiers (is Fuse + the best?)

any other options?

does not appear that LineGear offers stock replacement for the original square wire; I'm also a little hesitant to drop a ton of coin on these so limiting myself to under $75 is possible. otherwise just going to get something cheap and put extra cash towards new pair. but probably not Oakley. the way they handled this lens coating failure after pretty pampered use has turned me off to the brand post-LUX
tia

Last edited:
Oliver Peoples retail stores will custom cut lenses for any frame in glass or plastic at great prices.
I have had a pair done before.

Back