• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lenses For Tio2

XX's are sweet I have a pair of Ti02 with 24k lenses and white gaskets and love it.

I've had several pairs of 24k edition XX's but I always end up selling them because friends and family tell me it looks cheesy/too blingy and kinda cheap. But Ti02 is classy!

Frustratingly enough, Oakley does not seem to offer much at all in the way of racing jacket non-vented lens replacements. What they do offer is boring basic colors.

The Big Taco is the same deal, replacement lenses from Oakley are only available in ho hum colors like black, tungsten, etc. Nothing like what you might actually be looking for in a custom cut lens, like emerald for example...or +red, etc.

Xmetalmaniac I am still searching high and low for an emerald lens, it doesn't seem possible to find.

you just need a lens with 8.75 curvature that is big enough to trace the XX (or whatever lens you are trying to create) onto right?

Doesn't the batwolf or oil rig or one of those sort of visor type lens models have 8.75 around the edge, couldn't you just use that portion of the lens?

Slight digression: If any of you have a Half X they have screaming deals on replacement lenses at the vault right now.

Digression complete. Go back on topic now.

Back