• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Lenses: Juliet 24K Cut

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Guys,

A few months ago I purchased 2 sets of 24K iridium cut lenses from a very prominent member here. This "Doctor" did a fantastic job and the lenses are awesome. I have decided to use my frames for something else so I am selling the two pairs. I purchased them for $90 each. One pair has never been removed from the bag that they arrived in, and one pair was installed and worn a couple of times, so there may not be perfect. Nothing that I can see as far as scratches, but I am sure there may be a cleaning mark or two. I was told that they were cut from Dispatch 1 donor lenses. If you are familiar with this persons work, you know the quality of the cut is awesome. I will sell both for SOLD shipped. If you are not in the US please PM me to see if I can ship to your county. If you are looking for Juliet 24K lenses you wont beat that deal. (2) sets Juliet 24K custom cut Oakley lenses - SOLD PayPal shipped priority mail (US only)

photo_zpsf80cc332.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
They are not my work, but I will stand by the one who did the cuts. Perfection work,

Anyone want to go 50/50 on these with me? I don't need two sets.

Pm'd

SOLD , Thanks for a quick payment. Will be in Mondays mail.

Please Close