• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lenses Poll

Favorite lens

• Jade Iridium Polarized

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Oo Red Iridium Polarized

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Ruby Iridium Polarized

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Prism Deep Water Polarized

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Black Iridium Polarized

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
DWP Prizm seems to be the wave of the future, but don't discount Good ole BIP.
I sure as heck would never do that! For bright sunlight, accept no substitutes ;) BIP is an excellent lens. If I could take only 1 lens with me on a desert island, it'd be BIP. :)
Although, DWP was great in direct sunlight as well... So glad I have a pair for each lens, lol

Once you wear dwp you be like F bip ,, dwp is where it's at...

I sure as heck would never do that! For bright sunlight, accept no substitutes ;) BIP is an excellent lens. If I could take only 1 lens with me on a desert island, it'd be BIP. :)
Although, DWP was great in direct sunlight as well... So glad I have a pair for each lens, lol

Now, what would be cool to see is a Prizm BIP

Now, what would be cool to see is a Prizm BIP
For sure! Actually I'd like to see the Linegear NXT lenses polarized. I haven't tried the NXT lenses but theoretically they should be freakin awesome, haha. I'm super happy with DWP though. Have a set of sapphire polars that just came in the mail. Can't wait to try those out as well!

For sure! Actually I'd like to see the Linegear NXT lenses polarized. I haven't tried the NXT lenses but theoretically they should be freakin awesome, haha. I'm super happy with DWP though. Have a set of sapphire polars that just came in the mail. Can't wait to try those out as well!
Sapphire Polars are great one of my favorites very easy on the eyes. Honestly want a fan at first, but then more I wore them, more I liked them now one of my top 5 favorites..

I cast my vote for BIP. Nothing like it. Jade Iridium Polarized is ok, very neutral to look through. I have a ruby polarized lens, meh, could be better... too bad mine was fruby. My OO Red Iridium doesn't get much love.

Back