• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lensmaker Essilor To Buy Luxottica Group For $24 Billion

Yup. You're lucky he doesn't just throw it at you down there. :rolleyes:

Wether im lucky or not depends on if he throws a little hand sanitizer type of bottle or an industrial size counter top mounted pump-style with a hook on the end...

Wether im lucky or not depends on if he throws a little hand sanitizer type of bottle or an industrial size counter top mounted pump-style with a hook on the end...
It's actually going to be a brick with a lotion bottle label on it I think. Good luck.

We the owners of Luxxotica want to thank everyone for letting us ruin the Oakley brand. Now it is a t shirt company. Therefore we have decided to sell it to someone else so we can profit from something we never really cared about in the first place. Carry on!

Cool...now I know where to send multiple emails to DEMAND they bring back the older M Frames.

I'll get my Hybrid lens yet...

Cool...now I know where to send multiple emails to DEMAND they bring back the older M Frames.

I'll get my Hybrid lens yet...
Same place you file any demand you have in life, whether it be demands for fair treatment, or more money, or affordable healthcare;

trashbini-2.jpg

Now youre in trouble.

@cyclerdoug is gonna throw you into the pit in his basement and drop a bottle of lotion down there for you

Drop a bottle of lotion "down there"?

Sounds painful, might need some lotion for that.

Sorry I missed this little discussion, gentlemen, I was actually having the pit flexsealed! Also had to replace the pulley, kept putting too much weight in the bucket.

I have to agree with Frank here. We're wasting wishes with this change of ownership. It was done to raise the ultimate bottom line and insure succession so they can maintain the monopoly for decades again.

Sorry I missed this little discussion, gentlemen, I was actually having the pit flexsealed! Also had to replace the pulley, kept putting too much weight in the bucket.

I have to agree with Frank here. We're wasting wishes with this change of ownership. It was done to raise the ultimate bottom line and insure succession so they can maintain the monopoly for decades again.

Flexseal instead of lotion? Interesting

Latest Posts

Back